MENU FOR LLANYMYNECH HISTORY SOCIETY LUNCH
TUESDAY JANUARY 15 2019
12.15 FOR 12.30 P.M. THE DOLPHIN
1. Steak pie cooked slowly in ale, red wine and topped with puff pastry lid £9.75
2. Whole tail scampi served with salad, coleslaw, chips and peas £8.25
3. Ultimate burger – homemade 8oz burger served in a bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon cheese and onion rings plus chips and slaw £9.50
4. Eggplant parmigiana – tomato, garlic, aubergine and cheese baked in the oven £8.50
5. Chicken vol-au-vent – puff pastry filled with chicken and mushrooms in a white wine sauce £9.25
6. Homemade lasagne served with garlic or fresh bread. £8.75
A selection of homemade desserts will be available at £5.25
Please select the main course you want and let Glyn Gaskill know by email, please.
As previously, you are asked to pay the Dolphin for your meals at the end of the lunch.