The main function of this web site is to provide community information which covers two broad aspects:
................sharing information and enthusiasms....................
The web site is designed for community use. This can range from a simple announcement to detailed information regarding any aspect of the Llanymynech and Pant communities or the Heritage Area.
Contributions to the web site are welcomed through either the project manager or the web site manager or the clerk to the Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council
Policy and conditions for use of the web site www.llanymynech.org.uk
- Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this web site is correct but no liability can be accepted for any inaccuracies.
- Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of any other web site which is linked from this web site.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that copyright protection has not been infringed by the material on this web site. Please contact the web site manager if there are any issues arising in this area.
- Permission to make use of any material on this web site must be obtained through contacts on the web site.
- Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council accept no responsibility for any form of damage however caused by downloading any part of this web site.
- There is no personal information stored about visitors to the web site except where visitors have chosen to correspond.
- Wherever practicable, any comments or enquiries sent through the web site will be responded to.
- Where necessary, the project manager reserves editorial rights on the content of contributions to the web site.
- Any comments on the images or text used on this web site should be sent to the web site manager.