St. Agatha’s Church, Llanymynech, Shropshire.
The church is dedicated to St Agatha and is in England, just inside the national border. The church was part of the diocese of St Asaph but after the ballot of 1915 became part of Lichfield.
The architect for the church was Thomas Penson the younger - a member of a dynasty of architects. The foundation stone for the church was laid in 1843 following the demolition of the previous building. The building has been described as: 'A crazy demonstration of the neo-Norman fashion’. The main structure is of local limestone with columns/pillars/cylinders and other ornamental work in terra cotta.